- The Beacon Welcomes First Tenants
- DogFest Spotlights Service Dogs at Pentagon Row
- Remembering 9-11
- Safety at a Crossroads in Poor Communities Across Northern Virginia
- Arlington Teasers: 8/13/2014
- W-L Girls’ XC Produces Best Finish at Monroe Parker
- Harris: A Two-Way Threat for Washington-Lee
- Wakefield Field Hockey Receives Confidence Boost
- Wakefield’s Wilson Working Toward Playing College Football
- Washington-Lee Football Poised to Defend District Title
- Commentary: Protecting Those Threatened by Domestic Violence
- Editorial: Change Is Coming, Right?
- What’s on the Ballot; How to Vote
- About the Connection
- Editorial: Back to School - Good Steps, Good Intentions
- Looking Back at Watergate
- Democrats Have Treasurer Candidate
- Governor's Mansion, Confidential
- Funding Plan Emerges for Streetcar Project
- News Briefs: Debate in 48th District Race
In August 2014, 234 Arlington homes sold between $1,820,000-$107,000.
Arlington Home Sales: August, 2014
Fifty-four cars and trucks were displayed on the front lawns of the Arlington Council on Saturday afternoon, Sept. 6.
Generals place fourth with four girls in top 25.
The Washington-Lee girls’ cross country team continued its run of strong performances with a fourth-place finish at the Monroe Parker Invitational on Saturday, Sept. 6 at Burke Lake Park.
New senior Unitarian minister to deliver first sermon Sunday.
On Sunday, Sept. 7, the new senior minister, the Rev. Aaron B. McEmry, will deliver his first sermon at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Arlington located at 4444 Arlington Blvd. Services are at 9:15 a.m. and 11:15 a.m.
Journalist speaks about her coverage of Richard Nixon and Watergate.
As the nation marked the 40th anniversary of Richard Nixon’s resignation as president of the U.S. on Aug. 9, a fully packed auditorium at the Central Library gathered on Aug. 12 to see Elizabeth Drew, a journalist who covered the months leading up to Nixon’s resignation for The New Yorker, and to hear about the recent edition of her book on the Watergate scandal, “Washington Journal: Reporting Watergate and Richard Nixon's Downfall.”